New summer 2019 : PITCHOUN +
A new run for the youngest (1.1m to 1.30m) with 13 new elements adapted to kids : monkey bridge, pirate net, flea jumps... and 2 ziplines of 25m!
The park is composed of 7 circuits :
'Pitchoun' - Orange course : 11 elements for kids from 1m à 1,30 m
The mini-challenge : an adventure loop adapted to the youngest, supervision under parent's responsability.
'Découverte' - Green course : 14 elements
Dare the experience : a first approach to get familiar with heights and body balance.
'Famille' - Blue course : 17 elements
Fun to share : a progressive approach to treetop adventure.
'Aventure' - Red course : 17 elements
Join the challenge : the longest zipline in the parc, approching 300 meters, to live a really fun trip facing Mont-Blanc.
'Adrenaline' - Black course : 15 elements
For super-active thrill lovers who dare to push their limits ...
'Tyrolienne' : - Red course : + 600m of Zip Line !
Dates : LAST ENTRANCE INTO THE PARK : 6PM
Holidays & Week ends in April, May & October: from 1.30pm to 7pm
15th June to 28th June : open every afternoon from 1.30 to 7 pm
29th June to 1st September : open every day from 10 am and 7pm
2nd to 8th September : open every afternoon from 1.30pm to 7pm
From 9th September : Holidays & Week ends : from 1.30pm to 7pm
(depending on weather conditions)
Prices 2019 (Up to 3 h of activity)
- Price Pitchoun circuit ( from 1m to 1m30 and 3 to 7 years old) 12€ supervision under parent's responsability
- Price Infant ( from 1m30 to 1m45, cicuit "Discovery" and "Family") : 18€ supervision under parent's responsability
- Price Group (5 people and more) or Junior (minimum 1m45) : 24€
- Price Adult (from 18 years) : 27€
This price includes :
- Technical material and security
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a special occaision : Hen/Stag party, birthdays, school trip, team building .....
Location : The Accro'Park is situated next to Les Gaillands lake and rock climbing crag, 2,5 Km away from the city centre - towards 'Les Bossons'.
GPS coordinates : Latitude : 45.915208 | Longitude : 6.848762
Train : SNCF train station 'Les Pélerins' at 150 m
Public Bus : Bus stop 'Les Gaillands' - Lines 1, 25 et V2.
Meeting point : Buy your tickets at the entrance
Openings 2019 : LAST ACCESS TO THE PARK 6PM
- Open from 1st May to 14th June: Weekends & public holidays from 1.30pm to 7pm
- From 15th June to 28th June : every afternoon from 1.30pm to 7pm
- From 29th June to 1st September : everyday from 10am to 7pm
- From 2nd to 8th September : every afternoon from 1.30pm to 7pm
- From 9th September : On Weekends and public holidays from 1.30pm to 7pm
Depending on weather conditions
Equipment required : Sports clothes and trainers.