For any further information, feel free to contact Anaïs +33 4 50 53 92 78 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You are a private group, you can ask for a customized trip.
- Exclusive guide
A more individualized relationship between your group and the professional.
- Choose your date of departure
You can choose your date of departure within the limit of the hut availabilities.
Depending on weather conditions, your level and your expectations, the guide can suggest you some different options of itinerary.
For any further information, please contact Anaïs :
Tel : +33 4 50 53 92 78 or Email : email@example.com
- Ankle supporting boots with notched technical rubber sole (i.e. VIBRAM).
- We strongly recommend wearing new boots to break them in before the hike.
- To avoid blisters, try rubbing baby talc on dry feet before using boots (sprinkling talc inside boot works too)
- Minimum size recommended 30 L (bigger is better than too small).
- Take out lunch should still fit after packing for the day.
- Bad weather precaution: pack covers are great to protect pack from rain or snow. We also recommend packing your belongings in a large and solid plastic bag (i.e. garbage bag) for a better protection in case of heavy rainfall.
A solid travel bag (suitcase, framed duffle bag), weighing 33 lbs (15 kg) at the most. Wheels on bags are not recommended for « Chamonix-Zermatt » and « Gran Paradiso » hikes.
Avoid using cotton underwear. Compared to technical synthetic material, it is heavier and it dries slowly. Wool is also getting popular amongst sportswear brands. Synthetic and wool are warmer; they dry fast, and allow you to pack light (you can easily wash a piece of underwear in the sink as you arrive at the mountain inn/hut. It’ll be dry before you finish your first beer!)
- 1 long-sleeve shirt + 1 Tshirt (both synthetic)
- 1 polar fleece + 1 light down jacket (or a second fleece)
- 1 pair of shorts + 1 pair of hiking pants
- 1 pair of synthetic hiking socks
- 1 Gore-tex jacket (waterproof windbreaker)
- 1 poncho (large rain cover that fits over pack) or 1 back pack cover
- 1 pair of rain pants (although light Gore-tex pants are expensive, other types of light rain pants work too)
- 1 water bottle (1.5 quart to 2 quarts minimum)
- 1 pocket knife + 1 "spork"
- Sun hat or ball cap, sunscreen, sunglasses, lip protection
- 1 warm hat, a pair of gloves
- 1 pair of telescopic poles
FOR THE ENTIRE HIKE
- Change of clothes : (prefer synthetic)
- 1 pair of long underwear (synthetic)
- 1 one-person sleep-sheet
- Pocket light of head-lamp
- Personal first aid kit **
- 1 pair of comfortable shoes for the evening
- Shower kit ***
- ID card or valid passport + small change/bills for personal expenses
- A small amount of laundry detergent
- Optional: low gaiters (for early season hiking), camera, binoculars, umbrella etc …
Book your activity
Select the package of your choice: