A DIGITAL GREEN CERTIFICATE is compulsory from 18 yo
The Gaillands Accro’Park is the largest adventure park in the Chamonix valley. A stone’s throw from the town centre, in the Gaillands forest, it is an ideal spot for outdoor adventure with family and friends. Six routes with over 100 activity stations await you for an unforgettable experience. The ‘Accrobranche’ tree-to-tree rope-ways were designed by our mountain guides, inspired by their mountain ascents, to give you the chance to enjoy the same adventures in the valley’s woodlands. Test your own limits, passing from tree to tree via rope walks, scramble nets, jumping platforms, bungee jumps, and giant ziplines opposite the Mont Blanc Massif.
The on-site Gaillands café offers fast food in a great setting with ice creams, drinks and snacks. The site also has public toilets and is easily accessible via public transport.
To ensure optimal safety for everyone there is a mandatory briefing session about safety instructions and the whole site is fitted with continuous lifelines. The Gaillands Accro’Park is for those over 1m in height.
NO RESERVATION REQUIRED
Details of different courses
- Toddler course (participant height restrictions: 1m to 1.3m): Exciting adventures especially designed for small children; those accompanying them can give a hand.
Activity stations at heights of 1m to 1.5m
- Toddler+ course (participant height restrictions: 1m to 1.3m): For little daredevils on a quest for adventure!
Activity stations at heights of 3m and above
- Green course (participant height restrictions: 1.3m to 1.45m): This circuit is an introduction to the sensation of height and learning about balance.
Activity stations at heights of 3m to 4m
- Blue course (participant minimum height: 1.45m): Ideal family course with each activity better than the last!
Activity stations at heights of 4m to 6m
- Red course (participant minimum height: 1.45m): Enjoy the thrill of the longest zip wire in the park!
Activity stations at heights of up to 12m
- Black course (participant minimum height: 1.45m): High adrenaline fun and guaranteed adventures with zip wires and bungee jumps.
Activity stations at heights of up to 25m
In this section, find all the information about the adventure park
Schedules : In July - August, opened every day from 10am to 7pm, last entrance at 4.30pm
Detailed schedules here for the rest of the year - Open on weekends, public holidays, school holidays. On request for groups, bachelorette and stag party ...
Location : In Chamonix opposite the Gaillands lake next to the climbing crag. Route des Gaillands, 74400 Chamonix.
Entrance ticket : On-site sale at the Compagnie des Guides Chalet in les Gaillands until 5.00pm.
No reservation required
Price for 2021 for 3 hours of activity :
- Toddler rate, from 1m to 1.30m: 12€ (only toddler and toodler+ courses)
- Child rate, from 1.30m to 1.45m: 19€ (only Green & Blue courses)
- Junior rate -18 years old, from 1.45m: 24€ (all courses except toddler and toodler+ courses)
- Adult rate, +18 years old: 27€ (all courses except toddler and toodler+ courses)
- Group rate, from 5 people: 24€
This price includes :
- Safety equipment: helmet, harness with sling and carabiners
This price does not include :
- Compulsory gloves: 1€ per person
Find in this section the information on the equipment.
Equipment not to forget
- Closed shoes
- Sports clothes
Our Rental Partners : You can rent your equipment with our rental shops partners and benefit from special price Sanglard Sports, Ravanel & Co & Concept Pro Shop
Our Equipment Partners : Millet, Dynastar, Julbo, Grivel & Monnet